BC Northern Commercial Council
BC Northern Commercial Council facilitates training, education, ethics and professional standards to enhance the role of members conducting commercial transactions.
The goals of the Council are:
- to improve Commercial educational opportunities in Northern BC
- to encourage professional REALTORS® to practice a high level of ethics
- to foster a culture of expertise by utilizing referral, mentoring and coaching practices
- to represent the interests of our members at the many other levels of Real Estate
- to encourage practitioners to become properly trained for trade in a Commercial environment.
Members of the BC Northern Commercial Council are also members of the Canadian Real Estate Association's Canadian Commercial Council of REALTORS® .
In order to be accepted to membership, an individual must be a member of a real estate board/association and meet educational and experience criteria.
Commercial Real Estate Resources
Find a REALTOR® in your local area or click HERE to view the list of REALTORS® in the BC Northern Commercial Council.
- National data base: REALTOR.ca
- BC: https://realtylink.org/en/commercial-properties~for-sale