BC Northern Commercial Council
BC Northern Commercial Council facilitates training, education, ethics and professional standards to enhance the role of members conducting commercial transactions.
The goals of the Council are:
- to improve Commercial educational opportunities in Northern BC
- to encourage professional REALTORS® to practice a high level of ethics
- to foster a culture of expertise by utilizing referral, mentoring and coaching practices
- to represent the interests of our members at the many other levels of Real Estate
- to encourage practitioners to become properly trained for trade in a Commercial environment.
Members of the BC Northern Commercial Council are also members of the Canadian Real Estate Association's Canadian Commercial Council of REALTORS® .
In order to be accepted to membership, an individual must be a member of a real estate board/association and meet educational and experience criteria.
Why Use a Commercial REALTOR®
Find a Commercial REALTOR®
To find a commercial REALTOR® in your area, call BC Northern at 250-563-1236.